König K-Summit Pro
The most innovative external snow chain for busses and trucks, offering an easy, quick and clean mounting
- Lacking the typical components positioned behind the vehicle's wheel, the snow chain is comfortably fitted from the outer side of the wheel, allowing operating in such areas being easier to access and cleaner.
- The chain get attached to the wheel itself by two specific brackets, pre-fitted onto the wheel at the beginning of the winter season and then dismounted at season's end.
- The high resistance fixing straps ensure the requested tensile resistance and they are adjustable in lenght, allowing a proper fit on different offset wheel hubs
- The special tensioning wheel engages a proprietary designed doubled-treaded device allowing a powerful yet effortless tensioning operation.
- The cross-chain pattern includes special plastic plates and 5.60mm wire chain, manufactured in special alloy steel, hardened and galvanized to ensure the requested durability
- Our proprietary designed, welded traction bars are meant to dramatically improve grip and handling, to ensure mechanical resistance and to avoid the typical damages to tyres which may occur with the use of square-shaped traction bars
- The adjusting elements on the cross-chain pattern reduce the typical chain dynamic elevation and they allow the necessary chain flexibility to fit different tyre sizes, brand, models and wear levels.
- Foldable arms for an easy after-use storage
- No contact with alloy rims
- 100% compatible with original rims
- Homologations/certifications/conformity: Ö-Norm 5119
- Not for off-road use
|Internal flexible cable|
|Rigid arch fitting system|